Monday 30 September 2013

Evaluation of my presentation B-


  • How your research contributed (or failed to contribute) to the presentation
  • The delivery of the presentation
  • The topic area chosen
  • How you plan to develop the presentation into an extended academic essay
How did my research contribute (or fail to contribute) to the presentation?

My research was essential to my presentation. If I was to have carried out very little research it would mean that my topic knowledge would be poor. I carried out a great amount of research in depth so that I was able to understand the key topic and to ensure that I am confident and am able to flow well.

The depth that I went into showed a passion in my topic as well as allowing me to talk about more.In addition to this I wanted to be able to come up with a conclusion to my question even if it was brief.

The delivery of my presentation













No comments:

Post a Comment